Tuesday, February 1, 2011

just call me foolish...

Because I'm rushing in!  So my original plan was to build up this wee blog a bit more before making it public... instead, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and just publish :)  My new plan is to crawl the internet, looking for creative stitchers just like me, and then begging them to let me share their projects et al. with the rest of the world!  And hopefully, eventually, this blog will become the one I've envisioned.

But for the time being, all you've got is me...  I've published a sweet little crochet pattern, in case anyone wanted to deck their halls a bit more before Vday ;)  And I've got a few reviews/give-aways in the works.  So stay tuned!  And get ready to get stitchy.  *B

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Can you just make me one???

Aunt Shannon said...

That's what I was going to say. Actually Beth, I was wondering if there is any chance for those of us who are "craft impaired" and explain what each of the stitches are and how you do them? I want to make the hearts because I heart them so! I actually made myself gag when I typed that because I'm one of those people who maintains that heart is NOT a verb.

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

Not foolish! I'm excited you have started a blog & I wish I had your "stitching" talent...but maybe I can learn from you:)